How Rx relief® Can Work For You
Rx relief® is a specialty staffing company that provides supplemental pharmacy professionals for our clients. We recognize the value of your pharmaceutical skills and your professional time. We are respected for offering the industry's most professional services and that respect also motivates us to help you maximize the value of your expert skills.Compare and Decide Rx relief®Offers:
Flexible Placement Options
- Control over challenging assignments with respected firms in all pharmacy practice settings: Hospital, Retail, Long Term Care, Home Infusion, plus many more.
- Flexible, state-of-the-art scheduling in a variety of pharmacy practice settings.
- Professional development & cross-training programs.
- No fees, no-hassle scheduling and professional treatment.
- PRO-PAY, the professional payroll program with state-of-the-art verifications & direct deposit.
- Value-driven opportunities you can control and manage.
- Free CE
- Professional liability insurance
Flexibility is so important to many Rx relief pharmacists that they work full-time for us. Many however, prefer part-time year-round or seasonal full-time work because that better fits their needs and lifestyles. Whatever approach you may choose, Rx relief can become your most trusted career partner. We seek licensed professionals who possess technical competency, the ability to manage professional settings and the capacity to work in team environments. If you want control, flexibility and assignments you enjoy, you want Rx relief.
As an Rx relief pharmacy professional, we can provide you flexible scheduling and tailor-made assignment programs. We have full-time, part-time, temporary and long-term placements available for you.You can choose from:
Special Clients... Special Assignments
- Traditional Placement
From a few days to a month or so, these standard condition assignments are great for flexibility and extra income on a regular basis.
- Part-Time/ Irregular
Rx relief can be there when you want us at the level you need us... with assignments that fit your schedule and needs as they arise.
- Part-Time/ Scheduled
- When you want to do some short and mid term planning for extra finances or just a change of pace to keep work interesting, Rx relief can schedule the assignments you want. When you want to do some short and mid term planning for extra finances or just a change of pace to keep work interesting, Rx relief can schedule the assignments you want.
- Part-Time/ Continuing
If you want dependable extra income and enjoy a routine with your extra assignments, this plan will provide you with exactly the work you want, exactly when and how you like it.
If you're ready for a very professional environment that provides exciting assignments to keep your career interesting with an employer who functions as your ally in the workplace, then a full time Rx relief position may be a perfect fit.
If you're tired of giving more than you get, of needing to protect your professional standards every day, of not knowing who your employer will be after the merger, then you should join the growing number of highly professional pharmacists who have chosen flexibility, freedom and the support of a workplace ally ... professionals who have chosen a permanent, full-time position with Rx relief.
The Professional Recruiting and Retention Program
Our Rx relief Professional Recruiting and Retention Program (PRO) rewards your professionalism with executive value incentives. Our bonus program has been designed by pharmacists to be the ultimate motivator for pharmacists... a simple, yet highly desirable program that rewards pharmacists who help us meet the special needs of our clients (up to $10,000 in cash, travel, or shopping incentives).
How to Qualify for PRO:You must:
- Meet the job requirements
- Agree to accept all shifts related to the job you accept
- Fill the assignments you accept
- Positions that are reliable, stable and hassle-free
- Very competitive pay
- Highly desirable incentives - up to an additional $10,000
- The support of Rx relief as a work place ally
How Do I become Part of Rx relief®?
Pharmacists, we want to hear from you!
1. You may also call 1.800.Rx relief (800-797-3543). After gathering basic information, we will ask about special requirements or preferences you may have as we begin our relationship. We will enter your preferences into our proprietary staffing/scheduling program and find the assignments you want.
2. Step two is choosing your initial assignment. Two step service... it's that simple. Rx relief® policy requires a minimum 72-hour waiting period between service registry application and initial assignment.
APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE